Thank you for your interest in working with Island Thyme. We are honored and delighted.
Since 1996, we have been creating botanically-based skin and body care products in small batches from our farm and apothecary workshop in the San Juan Islands of Washington. Our recipes are time-tested and original. Our business has been built on long-term relationships with our customers and with our retail partners.
If you would like to sample some of our products before ordering, or if you’d like to discuss the perfect opening order for your store, give us a call. Our aim is to delight you and we welcome your feedback on things big or small.
-Chris, Eliza, & the whole Island Thyme Team
General Wholesale Terms
- Full Wholesale Pricing is for larger retail partners and reflects a 40% discount off of Suggested Retail Prices.
- For other business partners who order low quantities and/or more occasionally, we offer a 25% discount from SRP.
- Island Thyme will determine which level of Wholesale that can be offered after receiving information from each prospective partner.
- Shipping costs will be added to invoice.
- Minimum opening order is $250.
- Minimum re-order is $150.
- Testers can be requested free of charge with each order to help offset shipping costs (up to shipping total). Minimum inventory requirement for receiving free testers is 4 units.
- Additional testers are available at 30% of SRP (a 70% discount).
- We are also happy to include samples of other products you may not carry, please just ask.
- Net 30 terms available for established accounts
- Free shipping and other incentives shown on our website are for retail customers
- Custom displays and point of sale racks are available
See what our customers have to sayfrom 1970 reviews
I have several favorite Island Thyme products but last Christmas I gave my mom a deep heat liquid roll-on in her stocking and it’s really helped her manage her arthritis pain. Getting her another this year! Thank you for all your wonderful, clean & natural products, I always feel good giving them as gifts!
Love their creams! Mys skin looks amazing. Long time customer
I add this oil to body lotion to help with muscle aches and to add a lovely lavender scent to my morning. So nice!
These roll-on balms are just the thing when you don't want balm residue on your hands but need some quick pain relief! I prefer the balms for evening use, but the roll-ons are working well for daytime.
Used these lip balms as gifts for family during Thanksgiving visit. Gave to family who now live in Sweden, and who suffer chapped lips in the winter. He was not only impressed with the quality, he liked the flavor too. Gave him Vanilla Bean and Mint flavors
Used these lip balms as gifts for family during Thanksgiving visit. A very discriminating friend was pleased to receive it again.
Used these lip balms as gifts for family during Thanksgiving visit. They were very happy to receive!
It works! Not too oily.
Wonderful body lotion with Christmas 🎄 essential oils. Excellent quality.
This product is fantastic. I purchased 2 six-packs of this product for family as stocking stuffers. The lavender is so potent I just drift to sleep after using it.
I have been using this cream for years and I still love it. But the wonderful cucumber scent is missing. It’s one thing that I really love about the cream.
I love this lotion! It absorbs nice and isn't greasy, but very moisturizing.
I like the smaller size for your purse. It lasts a long time too!
Just the right amount of moisture, leaves your face soft and clean smelling. I actually use it at night.
Wonderful cleaning, feel and smell. My kitchen sink favorite.
This instantly relieved my headache. I've been using this for a year now. I am happy with this product so I'm going to continue to buy from this company. I highly recommend this product.