Since 1996, Island Thyme has been creating botanically-based skin and body care products in small batches from our farm and apothecary studio in the San Juan Islands of Washington.
We are passionate about aromatherapy and have a deep respect for the healing properties of plants and their extracts. Though our roots are in our garden and local bioregion, our arms reach wide around the globe gathering the ingredients we use in our creations. Essential oils, wildcrafted herbs, distillate waters and natural emollients like Shea butter and Jojoba oil are just a few of the muses that guide our original recipes.
Our recipes are time-tested and 100% original, and our business has been built on long-term relationships with customers and with our retail partners.
If you would like to sample some of our products before ordering, or if you’d like to discuss the perfect opening order for your store, give us a call.
We love our wholesale customers and look forward to being sincere and committed partners with you.
-Chris and Eliza Morris
General Wholesale Terms
- Full Wholesale Pricing is for larger retail partners and reflects a 40% discount off of Suggested Retail Prices.
- For other business partners like wellness practitioners, smaller clinics and Bed and Breakfasts we offer a 25% discount from SRP.
- Island Thyme will determine which level of Wholesale that can be offered after receiving information from each prospective partner.
- Shipping costs will be added to invoice.
- Minimum opening order is $150.
- Minimum re-order is $100.
- Testers can be requested free of charge with each order to help offset shipping costs (up to shipping total). Minimum inventory requirement for receiving free testers is 4 units.
- Additional testers are available at 30% of SRP (a 70% discount).
- We are also happy to include samples of other products you may not carry, please just ask.
- Net 30 terms available for established accounts
- Free shipping and other incentives shown on our website are for retail customers
- Custom displays and point of sale racks are available
See what our customers have to sayfrom 1454 reviews
I am new to island thyme and I bought the bulk soap and could not be happier. I love the scents. My husband has asked for a bar too!!. I use them as shampoo as well as hand soap.. Will be buying more.
I love this herbal salve! I tried it on my lips, used it on my grandson's dermatitis, it's magic! Island Thyme products are the best, natural scents, great ingredients, they just feel good on your skin, and they work! Thank you!
I love Island Thyme Rose Rejuvenation Facial Oil Serum! The scent is sublime and I LOVE how my face looks and feels after using it. Island Thyme products are the best!
Great soap great customer service
Love this soap
I gave this bulk pack of soap as a gifts to people who were very happy to get them. Both recipients mentioned how good they smell.
The smell does almost as much for my soul as the salve does for my skin.
I don’t get headaches much anymore but I do use it every night at bedtime for relaxing. My amazing manager at work, Beth, had given me a bottle to try and I was hooked.
This serum is soothing and nourishing, I apply it first to the little age lines around my mouth, and I feel it sinking in to revitalize my skin!
I tried the daily moisturizer from this line and I'm going to have to get the whole set now, I think. The smell is divine. I put some in my palm and inhale deeply before I apply to my face - aromatherapy and skin care in one!
all of the Island thyme products are superb. I especially love the rejuvenating rose cream for the face , I love love love it . another favorite is the calendula comfrey cream for dry tired feet , dry hand and face .
Love this product. Smells so good and doesn’t dry out your face. Will be buying again.
Love this cream.
The connection of smell to the trees and the lotion is uncanny and healing. It refreshes and reaches deep into the flesh. I love it.