Since 1996, Island Thyme has been creating botanically-based skin and body care products in small batches from our farm and apothecary studio in the San Juan Islands of Washington.
We are passionate about aromatherapy and have a deep respect for the healing properties of plants and their extracts. Though our roots are in our garden and local bioregion, our arms reach wide around the globe gathering the ingredients we use in our creations. Essential oils, wildcrafted herbs, distillate waters and natural emollients like Shea butter and Jojoba oil are just a few of the muses that guide our original recipes.
Our recipes are time-tested and 100% original, and our business has been built on long-term relationships with customers and with our retail partners.
If you would like to sample some of our products before ordering, or if you’d like to discuss the perfect opening order for your store, give us a call.
We love our wholesale customers and look forward to being sincere and committed partners with you.
-Chris and Eliza Morris
General Wholesale Terms
- Full Wholesale Pricing is for larger retail partners and reflects a 40% discount off of Suggested Retail Prices.
- For other business partners like wellness practitioners, smaller clinics and Bed and Breakfasts we offer a 25% discount from SRP.
- Island Thyme will determine which level of Wholesale that can be offered after receiving information from each prospective partner.
- Shipping costs will be added to invoice.
- Minimum opening order is $150.
- Minimum re-order is $100.
- Testers can be requested free of charge with each order to help offset shipping costs (up to shipping total). Minimum inventory requirement for receiving free testers is 4 units.
- Additional testers are available at 30% of SRP (a 70% discount).
- We are also happy to include samples of other products you may not carry, please just ask.
- Net 30 terms available for established accounts
- Free shipping and other incentives shown on our website are for retail customers
- Custom displays and point of sale racks are available
See what our customers have to sayfrom 1194 reviews
Sanitizing my hands sooooo many times a day, it's nice to have a nice-smelling one to make it more pleasant. Love it!
I love the fragrance and it's a rich lotion that soaks in immediately.
I love everything that Island Thyme produces, and this will be on my FAVORITES list!
The absolute best lip treatment I’ve found. And I’ve looked and tried a lot!
This is the best for my extremely chapped dry hands! Love it!
This is so great on tired sore joints, or aching back.. And, the scent is amazing. I will be buying this instead of OTC analgesics from now on.
The perfect shower soap, gentle and refreshing. I prefer non- flowery scents and this one is a real treat.
Thank you for your wonderful products.
This scrub is incredible. It definitely exceeded my expectations! It smells delectable and the scent stays with you after your shower. It does a great job at exfoliating your skin and leaving it super soft. I feel like I moisturized after using it without having to. I will definitely buy it again. Plus it pairs great with my Island Thyme grapefruit mandarin hand sanitizer and deodorant.
All three of these essential oils are my go to for headaches and sinus/allergy headaches.
I really like the toner; not very excited about the smell, but it is quit mild. BUT, love the fresh feeling that it leaves on my skin. Great product!
This is the BEST and only lip balm that my daughter ( who lives abroad ) and I have used for the past 10+ years! It moisturizes and does not dry out our lips, like the many lip balms we used before discovering Island Thyme Vanilla!
My sister has given me Island Thyme products over the years, and I am HOOKED! Their aches and pains stick totally works. I no longer take anything for neck pain. Same thing with their headache stick - it takes the edge off for sure. I recommend those two products to others, and they love them too! I love the small of their hand sanitizer, and it is much less harsh on my skin.
He was already a big fan of the "orange oil"(aches and pains relief)- still uses that regularly, but finds layering it with Blue Heat even more effective.
Keeps a tin of it beside his bed-uses when pain wakes him up.
Wonderful smell- opens up my airways!
The roll-on sticks (lavender and peppermint , and just lavender) are helping my "weather headaches" significantly.Also help me fall asleep more quickly.
My daughter finds the lavender and peppermint works really well for her "tech neck" issues.
We are big fans- will keep this in stock!!