Thank you for your interest in working with Island Thyme. We are honored and delighted.
Since 1996, we have been creating botanically-based skin and body care products in small batches from our farm and apothecary workshop in the San Juan Islands of Washington. Our recipes are time-tested and original. Our business has been built on long-term relationships with our customers and with our retail partners.
If you would like to sample some of our products before ordering, or if you’d like to discuss the perfect opening order for your store, give us a call. Our aim is to delight you and we welcome your feedback on things big or small.
-Chris, Eliza, & the whole Island Thyme Team
General Wholesale Terms
- Full Wholesale Pricing is for larger retail partners and reflects a 40% discount off of Suggested Retail Prices.
- For other business partners who order lower quantities and/or more infrequently, we offer a 20% "Practitioner Discount".
- Island Thyme will determine which level of Discount can be offered after receiving information from each prospective partner.
- Shipping costs will be added to invoice.
- Minimum opening Wholesale order is $250.
- Minimum re-order is $200.
- Only items listed on Island Thyme's current Wholesale Order Form/Price List are available at wholesale pricing. There are some items listed on our website not available wholesale.
- Additional testers are available at 30% of SRP (a 70% discount).
- We are also happy to include samples of other products you may not carry, please just ask.
- Net 30 terms available for established accounts
- Free shipping and other incentives shown on our website are for retail customers
- Custom displays and point of sale racks are available
See what our customers have to sayfrom 2380 reviews
Very refreshing and lovely flower scent. Especially I like this creamy texture. Thank you for your consideration about international shipping.
I buy your products for my wife and friends. Always the best quality and many thanks from those that received what you offer. To me your quality is what sells your products. Thanks.
This cream does what it says! It smells heavenly and makes my skin feel radiant! It’s light and creamy and moisturizes beautifully!
A cleanser that moisturizers, smells heavenly and makes your skin look dewy fresh. These products are making me feel younger!
I have looked a long time for a good toner and finally found one! The rose scent is so beautiful and it does a wonderful job to refresh and soothe without drying the skin.
It took a while to try these lotions thinking the creams would only work on my very dry skin. Thanks to their sale that week I was encouraged to try the lotion. The scent is perfect and my skin feels ultra soft and nourished! I could not be more happy with all Island Thyme products and will continue to try new items. Another bonus is the fact I have never had a allergic reaction to anything I have tried. This is a big thing for me, I am so sensitive to so many things!
So refreshing! The scent is delightful and your skin feel clean and soft after use. A definite new staple in our bathrooms and maybe I’ll put one in the kitchen!
Last year I had a Covid rash that was painful and wouldn’t go away after 6 months! I visited Island Thyme and asked for advice of the best choice to soothe and heal skin. It really did a wonderful job to help take away redness, swelling and pain. I am so glad I took their advice and now I keep a couple bars stocked up in case it decides to flair up again!
I love all of the products I've recieved from Island Thyme.
This Soothing Flowers Butter Cream is buttery and rich without feeling greasy. It has a lovely delicate scent. I love how smooth and hydrating it is.
I highly recommend it for people's with mature skin.
I like this for after a day on the sun or is my skin has an imperfection on it. The calendula does a great job sorting things out!
This cream works incredibly well. The scent is very light and layers well with my perfume.
I love the neroli scent. I use this oil on date nights or when I want to feel special.