Thank you for your interest in working with Island Thyme. We are honored and delighted.
Since 1996, we have been creating botanically-based skin and body care products in small batches from our farm and apothecary workshop in the San Juan Islands of Washington. Our recipes are time-tested and original. Our business has been built on long-term relationships with our customers and with our retail partners.
If you would like to sample some of our products before ordering, or if you’d like to discuss the perfect opening order for your store, give us a call. Our aim is to delight you and we welcome your feedback on things big or small.
-Chris, Eliza, & the whole Island Thyme Team
General Wholesale Terms
- Full Wholesale Pricing is for larger retail partners and reflects a 40% discount off of Suggested Retail Prices.
- For other business partners who order low quantities and/or more occasionally, we offer a 25% discount from SRP.
- Island Thyme will determine which level of Wholesale that can be offered after receiving information from each prospective partner.
- Shipping costs will be added to invoice.
- Minimum opening order is $250.
- Minimum re-order is $150.
- Testers can be requested free of charge with each order to help offset shipping costs (up to shipping total). Minimum inventory requirement for receiving free testers is 4 units.
- Additional testers are available at 30% of SRP (a 70% discount).
- We are also happy to include samples of other products you may not carry, please just ask.
- Net 30 terms available for established accounts
- Free shipping and other incentives shown on our website are for retail customers
- Custom displays and point of sale racks are available
See what our customers have to sayfrom 2063 reviews
This product is so handy for travel. Fits in a cosmetic case. Love the lavender scent and creamy lotion!
This is a great lip balm. Keeps my lips soft & comfortable. We were visiting Orcas Island & I bought 1 tube. When we got home I wanted more, so I ordered the variety pack. Best lip balm around!
Lovely scent- clean and brisk, never overpowering.
Bought this as a little treat at first, now use it all
the time. Fresh, cooling, light scent.
Love this soap! Nice subtle scent and soft suds. I feel fully clean even after a major workout and it doesn't dry my skin.
I bought bulk soaps as a gift for a friend who likes Island Thyme soap so much that she wants them all! Now she doesn’t have to decide and I am planning to buy some for myself.
Love all your products and customer service!!!!!!
I went on vacation to Friday Harbor in WA and bought the mint one. I fell in love because other chapsticks don’t tend to stay on and moisturize like theses do. I had to buy the variety pack. I will be buying these for Christmas gifts for my friends.
Love this spruce and cedar lotion for hands and body, and I finally bought the 16 oz size. I am so glad to have this it my bathroom.
I love this product! Happened to grab one at Roche Harbor Grocery and it’s become my all time favorite! I keep one in my purse, one in my car and one in my bathroom!
Such an intoxicating marriage of scents, not leaning too heavily on either but combining into a wonderful blend. I prefer the 8oz size to the 16 that I’ve usually ordered; I had a bit of trouble with the spout falling off the pump in the large one. This is also a perfect gift size.
I use the calendula comfy cream at bedtime, it keeps my hands moisturized and smells so wonderful!
Love the rose spray! Works well for a pick-me-up, as a nice setting spray for facial powder, and as a toner for dry, sensitive skin like my own.
I love this effective blend for myself, and as a gift for my essential oil-loving friends. Works great for bug bites, bruises & sprains/strains too!
Since I have loved using this myself, I gifted it to a dear friend recently. I’m sure Island Thyme will now have another customer for life in my friend!